This month we will be exploring our roles as Homemakers.
One Minute Question: How do you organize your days? Do you have any set routine for what needs to get done?
Your Quotes: I will be writing up our 2009 Yearly Review for the First Baptist Church. I would love to hear from you how MCB has helped you. This is a chance for us to share our experience and show the church how their support of our ministry has changed family’s lives. Please email me back or write down any quotes or comments that I can share anonymously.
Classifieds: If you have something to sell or are looking for something specific then here is your chance. At the next meeting bring your item, or at least a picture or description of it, to share. And let us know how much money you would like for that item. Or let us know what you are looking for. Want to get rid of a couch? Have girls clothes to sell?
Blessings,
Eileen Jacobson
No comments:
Post a Comment