Here is a widget for Chapman's Love Languages quiz. Don't know what the Love Languages are? The "Love Languages" book are available for loan from the Anacotes Library. I was given this book from our pre-marital counselor, and I hear tell that this is a common required read by many pastors from various denominations.
So, I wanna know. What's your love language? Has it changed since you've wed, if you knew what yours was before?
I'm still WAY off the charts for "acts of service" with "words of affirmation" second.. sounds about right.. my husband's language is touch (it means all kinds of physical touch, not only sexual), so I came up the PERFECT solution early on in my marriage to a "touch" man.. he gives me massages as we're both happy (mwhahah)
God bless you all - missed you today. I am feeling better, and appreciate your prayers for Caleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment