Thanks for all the good advice today, it was good to see everyone!
Been thinking on the cards we were talking about making for the what.. 4?? ladies that regularly assist in the classrooms during MCB? I know there is Joanne (sp?) and Mirth (sp?) but do not know the regular ladies in the nursery or the older classroom.
This what I'm thinking after talking it over a bit more with Trinity after the meeting today. What do you all think about emailing me your electronic picture of your child, that way I can edit it to fit the format we'll get figured out eventually (probably 2x2 for each child's face) and print it off in an 8x10 sheet or whatever size we'll need, so that won't cost much.
It will take a good size of time investment, so we'll have to figure out a date to have pictures turned in by.
I don't know the name of everyone's child, so please, when you send your picture over to me, PLEASE put "BABY PICS" in caps or something along those lines so I don't accidentally skip over your child.. and please indicate your child's first name and his/her classroom.
If anyone enjoys doing the "stamping up" think, perhaps she might step up to help decorate the cards? I don't have the time to make the cards super fancy, but I do have a cricut and can make custom sized envelopes with it, etc.
Let me know what you think..
Amylynn aka "Panabode"
No comments:
Post a Comment