Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anyone up for checking out Little Leaps?

Stacy told us about Little Leaps (http://littleleapsbabygym.com/index.html) in a previous post. I'm going to Oak Harbor on Tuesday, Feb. 3 to drop of my external hard drive (please keep this in your thoughts and prayers, I am praying that 9 years of photos can be restored by taking the hard drive apart and installing it in another casing)

So.. while wonderful Josh is working on my hard drive, I was thinking of checking out Little Leaps. It will have to be kind of early - I am planning on dropping off the hard drive at 9 a.m. and being at LL when they open at 9:30. I can stay for a little over an hour - another one of my children arrives home at noon on the school bus.

I don't know how much it costs or if they sell coffee, but if anyone feels up for adventure with me, let me know!

-Amylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment