Hey Everybody!
Yes, we are all sick at my house. The sickest we've been in a long time! All three girls got pinkeye, and the baby has an ear infection and possibley neumonia! We are all being medicated now, so I think we're on the mend, hopefully. Maybe it's because we went to Chuck E. Cheese, Jungle Playland and the free mall toys all last week. You never know, I'm just thinkin' maybe that's it! Not good planning on my part, since we were supposed to have two birthday parties this week for my girls. Anyway...
So we went to the doctor (Skagit Natural Family Medicine) and they gave us this idea to get the bathroom steamy and use essential oils to help clear the air passages out. I used it myself today and took a hot steamy shower and put some lavendar and eucalyptus essential oils in a pot of boiling water to have in the bathroom with me. They were so great and really cleared me up for a while. It doesn't last forever, but it was so nice while I was in the bathroom and kept me clear for a while. I never realized that essential oils could actually help clear you up, I just thought they were some fru fru smelly things. : )
So I don't know when we'll be back around ya'll hopefully next Wed, but I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't completely well and need to wait another week!
Hope you are all well!
Ari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool! Im doing the essential oil thing too right now since all the kids are sick, and I put them in the little bowl on the humidifier. Dr. Antonich was my midwife, and we all go there too. Love them!
ReplyDelete