Many of you know that my Husband, Kyle is A Commercial Fisherman and he is currently gone fishing crab on the Washington Coast. But until the crabs are harvested and the captain cuts him a check we are completly out of money! I am looking for any kind of part time work ie. childcare, housekeeping, odd jobs, etc. Could you all please pray for me to find something and let me know if you have any ideas. P.S. could you please pray for my marriage as well, because it is in crisis and I am relying on prayers these days! Thank You So Much!
Bethany Crews
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will do! Hang in there, girl!
ReplyDeleteBethany I will be praying for you for sure.
ReplyDeleteJesus I lift this family up to you right now, Father you know the situation you know their hearts and where there is hurt and need. Jesus would you hold each one of them in your loving and capable arms. father we ask that you would provide for their family in a way that only brings glory to you. Jesus would you knit this family together in your love and grace and forivness. Father speak to Bethany's heart whisper to her your words your promises and uphold them in your hand. Jesus I tahnk you for the opportunity to pray for this family. I praise you for them. In your sweet name amen.