To share life and Jesus in our everyday lives as wives and moms.
Friday, January 23, 2009
pray for me
I'm going through some complicated stuff with my parents.... and sister. VERY dysfunctional!! I don't want to get into it and bore you all. I would appreciate it if you could keep me in your prayers. I need direction, patience, and wisdom!!
ok, and Kristy, God knows all the details and that's what matters. He is the God who makes broken paths straight (Isaiah 45:2) and while he's at it, He lights the path so we won't stumble (Ps. 119:10). Father, I pray first and foremost for FORGIVENESS in the heart of each family member: the parents, the sister, and especially in our sister Kristy, who knows and loves Jesus. I pray that she cling to the peace that forgiveness gives. Help her to establish healthy boundaries while loving her family.
thanks that You always hear our prayers, Please bless this family, and give them the knowledge that it's YOU who is causing the change - in Jesus' name, amen.
ok, and Kristy, God knows all the details and that's what matters. He is the God who makes broken paths straight (Isaiah 45:2) and while he's at it, He lights the path so we won't stumble (Ps. 119:10). Father, I pray first and foremost for FORGIVENESS in the heart of each family member: the parents, the sister, and especially in our sister Kristy, who knows and loves Jesus. I pray that she cling to the peace that forgiveness gives. Help her to establish healthy boundaries while loving her family.
ReplyDeletethanks that You always hear our prayers, Please bless this family, and give them the knowledge that it's YOU who is causing the change - in Jesus' name, amen.
BLESSINGS