Okay ladies! Here is the gym in Oak Harbor that I mentioned this morning. Its called Little Leaps Baby and Toddler Gym. Check it out! They have drop in play groups, open gym play times, classes, etc. I have heard great things about it from other moms.
Maybe those of us with wee folk should plan an "outing" in the next few weeks and test the place out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That gym looks so neat! Thank you for that link. I think I'm going to take Lucy and Eva there sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to Oak Harbor probably Tuesday Feb 3 morning - keep my removable hard drive in prayer, 9 years of pictures need professional data removal -- so Lord willing I'll head over to Oak Harbor after Caleb leaves for pre-school, drop off the hard drive and then go over to open gym at Little Leaps. I loved the website - Stacy you're so good at finding new things!
ReplyDeleteSo......... If anyone wants to get up early and meet me there, email me and let me know. Can't head over this week but next week looks good. I wonder if they sell coffee there?
Amylynn
I wonder how much it costs?